2007 Beneteau Oceanis 46’Enquire About This Yacht
The Beneteau 46 is a near ideal blend of performance, comfort and user friendliness. The 46 continues Beneteau's sleek look with a rakish deck design that somehow seems low slung while at the same time allows for large portlights that flood the interior with natural light. This design, like others in the Beneteau Series, is the result of a combination of talents. Naval architects Jean Berrret and Oliver Racoupeau designed the hull and deck while the Italian firm of Nauta Design is responsible for the interior layout and styling.
'KOKOMO' was purchased by her present owner in 2016 and he has cruised from Australia to New Zealand, the Pacific islands and to SE Asia. The yacht is impeccably maintained and sensibly equipped, last haulout for routine hull maintenance in May 2019.
|Flag of Registry||New Zealand|
|Displacement||10565 kgs Dry Load|
|Draft||2.05 m (Min), 2.05 m(Max)|
|Bridge Clearance||19.05 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Plastic (230 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 Plastic (530 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||1 Plastic (80 Liters)|
|Engine Brand||Yanmar 4JH4TE|
|Total Power||75 HP|
|Engine / Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Sail drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
This is the three double cabin, two bathroom version. Full forward the owner's cabin has an en suite bathroom with dry head shower cubicle. The two aft cabins share the starboard side day bathroom which is roomy with a linear set up. The two aft doubles each have a lee board which can be installed to separate the doubles into four singles.
The interior is Alpi mahogany with with white leather upholstery, pleated blinds, full LED lighting plus LED accent lighting, fans in all cabins and three opening deck hatches with OCEANAIR screens / blinds.
Entertainment from a FUSION DVD/CD/RADIO/ Bluetooth system with a bulkhead mounted PANASONIC flatscreen (4 speakers inside and 2 outside).
- ENO four burner gas hob and oven
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold mixer tap
- 12 volt front opening 130 litre fridge with freezer
- 12 volt top loading 100 litre chest fridge with freezer
- SHARP microwave
- ECHOTECH 70 lph 220VAC watermaker (2017)
Three including the cockpit shower. All hot and cold water, 40 litre water heater.
Two manual JABSCO. The forward head is fully wired for an electric head change over if wanted. 80 litre holding tank for day head.
Electrics & Batteries:
The yacht's AC system is 220VAC, shore power inlet and distribution. MASTERVOLT 100 amp battery charger (2018). The yacht's genset, a 5.7kva MASTERVOLT WHISPER 6, is permanently housed between the helms.
12VDC system with a house bank of 4 x EXIDE 120 amp gel batteries (2014) and 1 x EXIDE gel engine start battery 2018) plus 1 x bow thruster battery and 1 x windlass battery.
DC charging from two solar panels (2014) and engine alternator.
Automatic electric bilge pump.
Electronics & Navigation:
- RAYMARINE E80 chartplotter at helms
- RAYMARINE radome
- RAYMARINE ST60 sailing instruments
- RAYMARINE RAY54E VHF radio
- RAYMARINE ST6002 autopilot
Original factory rig, 9/10 fractional electro-polished mast and anodised boom.
- Single backstay with turnbuckle
- Rigid kicking strap with tackle
- Genoa furling system with drum on the deck
- Mainsail sheet track
- 2 genoa tracks with piston adjusted traveller cars
- 2 Genoa sheet return blocks
- Rigging run back to cockpit
- 10 Jammers
- 3 manual HARKEN winches and one electric HARKEN (all self tailing)
- VEGA VOILES fully battened main with three slab reefs (2014) c/w stackpack and lazy jacks
- VEGA VOILES furling genoa (2014)
- QUANTUM spinnaker c/w sock
New Dyneema mainsail halyard. 3 spare reefing lines (12mm nylon). 4 spare blocks. Sail repair kit. Spare main halyard. Spare outhaul. Spare lazy jack lines.
- SEA-SAFE life raft c/w grab bag (serviced in 2017)
- Flare pack (OOD)
- ACCUSAT EPIRB (2017)
- Dan Bouy
- 3 x inflatable life jackets with harness and tether
- 4 x PFD
- 2 x life lines
- Gas horn
- Manual horn
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Manual bilge pump
- Comprehensive First Aid box
- QUICK 1000 watt windlass c/w remote (new motor 2018)
- 75m of 10mm chain
- 25 kg ROCNA main
- 20 kg KOBRA
- 21 lb FORTRESS at stern c/w chain and warp
- Sea anchor c/w 100m of 14mm nylon rode (unused)
Covers and Awnings:
New bimini and sprayhood in 2018 and 2019.
Dinghy and Outboard:
ZODIAC 2.4m RIB. MERCURY 3.5hp outboard (gear selector suck in forward).