2001 Amel Super Maramu 52'Enquire About This Yacht
This Amel is a very well kept 2001 boat which has carried her owners around the globe in absolute comfort and safety. Offered for sale now here in Langkawi,Malaysia, we are available to show the yacht any day.
|Designer||Amel & Carteau|
|Displacement||16000 kgs Dry Load|
|Draft||2.50 m (Min), 2.05 m (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||2 Stainless steel (800 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 Fiberglass (1000 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||2 Fiberglass (55 Liters)|
|Engine Power||105 HP|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
These yachts boast two generous sized cabins fore and aft, each with an identical sized bathroom. The forward guest double has two single berths, drop down writing desk and plenty of secure locker space. Provision is made to extend the port side berth to a double, retaining the single berth opposite.
The main saloon is quite beautiful, classic mahogany joinery and perfect lighting. It features a large U-shaped dining table that extends to seat up to ten people.
The galley is also generous in size. The washing machine is sited under the end of the counter.
Moving aft past the forward facing navigation station, there is a hanging wet locker before the aft passageway to the owners cabin.
The aft cabin, features a large double and spare adult size bed.
Stainless Gas Stove with 4 burners plus oven / Adjustable Freezer / Refrigerator
24 Volt under the dinette settee / Electric refrigerator 24V stainless steel front opening in the galley / Dishwasher, stainless steel, 220 Volt top opening in the galley. Microwave /grill combined oven 220 Volt / Extractor fan in galley / Double sink with hot & cold water
supply / Washing / drying machine 220 volt top-loading 6 kg
Two, electric c/w separate 55 litre integral holding tanks. Holding tanks a brilliant design, access from deck to either pump out or simply washdown through outlet.
Electrics & Batteries:
The yacht's AC system is 220 volt, shore power inlet and all cabin outlets. Inverter/charger. The yacht's DC system is 12 and 24VDC.
Batteries : 8 x 100Ah 12 volt batteries coupled in series, linked in parallel for 24 volts.
Two battery chargers: 1 x 65 amp charger (2018) and 1 x 55 amp charger (2018).
Three alternators, two 12 volt for engine batteries and one 24 volt for house batteries
Solar panels, 24 volt, 160 watts.
AIRBREEZE wind generator, 24 volt 160 watts.
7Kva ONAN generator.
Electronics & Navigation:
- SIMRAD instruments (2018)
- FURUNO radar
- B&G chartplotter (2018)
- RAYTHEON autopilot
- AIS (2018)
- SAILOR VHF radio
- ICOM 710 HF radio
- VIZADA 150 FleetBroadband satellite phone
- Deck stepped, white painted, electric AMEL furling main mast with two sets of aft swept spreaders
- Electric outhaul for mainsail
- Deck stepped, white painted AMEL mizzen mast with manual furler and one set of aft swept spreaders
- Double AMEL downwind pole system with complete rigging
- Extra spinnaker halyard
- Control of Amel main sheet traveler from the cockpit
- Control of Amel jib sheet car traveler from the cockpit
- Central cockpit with fully protected helmsman seat
- Sun protection extension
- Quick stowing cockpit table & cockpit cushions
- 11 x LEWMAR winches, 8 manual and 3 electric
- 7 x watertight lockers, 1 locker for the safety equipment (life raft, life jackets, harnesses etc)
- Solid stainless steel guard rails around entire yacht
- Stainless steel stern arch for davits, solar panels
- Stainless steel security grills for all hatches
- Deck shower c/w hot and cold water
- Gas locker with solenoid valve c/w 3 x Campingaz R907 cylinders
- Inbuilt transom boarding
- Aluminium bathing ladder and gangway combination
- Tri-radial in mast furling main (electric) (2017)
- Tri-radial in mast furling mizzen (manual) (2015)
- Tri-radial genoa (electric furling) (2017)
- Tri-radial mizzen staysail
- Tri-radial furling gennaker
The Amel double downwind pole system is a fantastic feature combined with the genoa and ballooner both fed into luff grooves on the foil. Sail area can be simply reduced at the touch of a button. To drop the ballooner is also a very safe and easy operation as it is backed onto the surface of the genoa and gently lowered onto deck.
- 105hp VOLVO PENTA. 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine hours – approx 3,800 as of May 2018.The watertight engine room has access from the cockpit sole is fast and easy. Fuel is filtered by double RACOR filters. Electric and manual gauges for fuel tank.
- ONAN 7Kw Generator. 2900 original hours.
- Spacious and watertight engine room.
- Automatic double ventilation of the engine room
- AMEL 24 V retractable bow thruster.
- Watermaker. 24VDC / 220VAC (40lph capacity at 24v and 45lplh at 220v)
- Central bilge system with automatic and manual bilge pumps.
- LOFRANS Tiger 24volt 1200 watt windlass c/w deck and cockpit operation
- Double bow roller
- 30kg anchor
- 75m of 10mm chain
- 25kg Brittany anchor
- Auto anchor wash with control from cockpit
- Chain counter
Dinghy and Outboard:
ZODIAC RIB. TORQUEEDO electric outboard (2017) and HONDA 4 stroke o/b.