Philocat Eric Lerouge 137Enquire About This Yacht
Launched in 2013 this very smart and contemporary catamaran has excelled in every way for her cruising family owners. She was not only designed a fast boat but also to offer a long term cruising home with all mod cons. Very pretty lines and sugar brown metallic hulls and oyster white decks.... she is a real head turner. Built to CE conformity and certified Category A, she has carbon reinforced hulls, carbon beams, carbon mast and boom, best quality synthetic standing rigging, the ultimate in catamaran steering, the award winning JEFA transmission system and much more.....
A rigorous maintenance schedule has been adhered to since launching, indeed Sven Anderssen from Anderssen Yachting GmbH, who commissioned the boat, flies out annually to perform strict maintenance, repairs and renewals. He knows the cat perfectly well and can send spare parts if none can be sourced locally.
In 2014 the cat entered the ARC rally, jumped over the start line and won Multihull class A and was the first Multihull and the first cruising boat over line ! She is a very fast cat and highly equipped for cruising in real comfort.
Registered in Delaware USA, the vessel may be bought retaining this company registration, cheap annual costs, thereby instantly adopting current mmsi number, call sign and other advantages.
|Boat Name||Philocat Ena|
|Draft||1.0 m (Min), 2.20 m (Max)|
|Displacement||6460 kgs Dry Load|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Plastic (215 Liters)|
|Water Tanks||1 Plastic (215 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||2 Plastic|
|Total Engine Power||54 HP|
|Engine Brand||Vetus M.328|
|Engine Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Drive Type||Sail drive|
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
A three double cabin layout, the starboard hull has the one double cabin aft, utilities and storage midships and a very large bathroom (Wet Room) full forward. The port hull has a central bathroom, a double cabin fore and aft. All mattresses are Austrian custom made. For those colder climes, the boat has WAECO EVO 5500 heating, a diesel powered 5kw blown air heater (12v).
The bridgedeck saloon has a U-shape settee around a dining table, nav desk to port, a useful extra double berth to starboard and a modern, Corian countertop, aft facing galley.
Fit out is oiled teak throughout, including cabin soles, excellent fit and finish. Lighting is LED, inside and outside, red and white dimmable. For entertainment a BOSE sound system, inside and outside, c/w ALPINE usb/radio/CD.
- Custom CORIAN countertops with integrated double CORIAN sinks
- WALLAS diesel oven and stove
- WAECO fridge and freezer
- SPECTRA Catalina 300 Mk II watermaker with self cleaning system
Two, electric. 40 litre holding tank for starboard head.
One shower in starboard bathroom c/w hot and cold water. Additional shower in cockpit plus a salt water wash down in starboard transom.
Batteries & Electrics
- The vessel's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. MASTERVOLT MASSCOMBI 12 / 2500 inverter/charger which is integrated with the MASTER BUS network for digital switching and monitoring on the MASTERVIEW touchscreen in the saloon. The MASTERVOLT Bus network greatly simplifies wiring, saving space and weight, and it provides complete control and monitoring of all electrical circuits via the MASTERVIEW touchscreen..... there is fuel / water level monitoring, battery management, any light and all appliances onboard may be controlled here.
- Batteries:12 volt LiFePO4 lithium batteries totaling 860 amps
- Flexible SUNWARE solar panels totaling 576 watts c/w MORNINGSTAR MPPT controller
Mast & Rigging
The mast is a 20m AXXON high modulus carbon mast. The higher the composite modulus is, the more that can be gained by using less carbon material and by using less carbon material means a lighter mast tube. The boom is a carbon racing boom. The mast track is a 26mm HARKEN switch T-Track which is a Battcar switch system that reduces sail stack height in half by automatically splitting cars onto two tracks.
Five halyards are MAFFIOLI DSK 78 Club PK (3 x 12mm, 2 x 10mm). High load SPINLOCK ZS jammers with carbon jaws.
LED nav lights
Kevlar shrouds from SMART Rigging. SMART-RIGGING has developed into one of the leading companies in fibre rigging.
Navigation & Electronics:
- SIMRAD NSS 12 EVO 3 chartplotter
- SIMRAD autopilot
- B&G 4G radar and ECHOMAX
- VHF radio
- IRIDIUM satellite receiver
- IRIDIUM PILOT satellite phone
- 77 sq metre fully battened 9.4 ounce PRO VECTRAN cruising mainsail c/w HARKEN battcar system (2017)
- 33 sq metre 7.7 ounce PRO VECTRAN self tacking jib on FACNOR FD 310 furling gear (2017)
- 11 sq metre 9.4 ounce storm jib
- 66 sq metre SUPERKOTE 250 screecher on KARVER KF-5 furler
- 124 sq metre SUPERKOTE 150 heavy asymmetric
- 160 sq metre SUPERKOTE 150 heavy asymmetric
- Two 27hp VETUS M3.28 engines with saildrives and GORI racing props (left/right rotating)
- 2 x Sterling A2B 80 Amp Charge Controllers
- Twin carbon steering wheels
- 6 HARKEN winches
- HARKEN tracks for jib and main, HARKEN snatch blocks etc
- 6 dock lines
- 10 fenders, 2 balloon fenders
- OCEANLED underwater lights DMX programmable with iPhone App
- Electric windlass
- 33kg ROCNA
- 40kg JAMBO
- 20m of chain
- 80m of nylon rode
- OCEAN SAFETY life raft ( 2020 service)
- Life jackets, harnesses, tethers etc
- Grab bag
- Extensive First Aid kit
- McMURDO EPIRB
Dinghy & Outboard:
ZODIAC 250 RIB and SUZUKI 2.5hp 4 stroke.
Sven Anderssen from Anderssen was flown in once a year to perform the maintenance work. He knows everything about the vessel and can send all spare parts if they not available locally.
- June 2018: New Alternator portside, new water circulation pump, new
- January 2018: SPECTRA clark pump refit, new valve
- December 2018: engines, replacement of all hatches & portlights by
GOIOT, new painting hull outside, bottom painting, OCEANLED
Underwater lights with iPhone App
- February 2017: new daggerboard, new sail cover
- December 2017: engines, new sails, WALLAS oven & stove maintenance,
- October 2016: engines, complete repaint outside, bottom paint