2010 Schionning 1160Enquire About This Yacht
This performance cruising cat was professionally built in Australia and at her completion the attending surveyor noted the high standard of works, "There has been an excellent attention to detail throughout. The finish of hulls and decks is outstanding".
The hulls and deck were built with the more costly DURAKORE strip plank and WEST epoxy system option. DUFLEX panels for bulkheads and fitout, beautiful fit and finish.
Only regretfully for sale, the cat is awaiting new owners in Lumut, Malaysia and is fully equipped for extended cruising. Please read on to discover more...
|Boat Name||Kaly Jai|
|Builder||JB Marine Services, Onslow|
|Draft||0.50 m(Min), 1.80 m(Max)|
|Displacement||5200 kgs Full Load|
|Dry Weight||3700 kgs|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Stainless steel (200 Liters)|
|Water Tanks||2 Fiberglass (600 Liters)|
|Total Engine Power||20 HP|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4S|
|Engine Fuel Type||Twin Gas/Petrol|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
The interior of this cat is beautifully finished with a comfy set out. The galley down design frees a lot of space in the saloon, a neat navigation station, c/w docked sat phone, computer, VHF radio etc, is to starboard and the L-shaped settee and solid wood table completes the space. The two forward facing saloon windows open for excellent ventilation. A domestic air-conditioning unit (0.5 hp) really cools the boat down.
Head and shower aft, galley midships and a double cabin forward.
Double cabin aft and double cabin forward.
Two 20hp Honda four stroke outboards in pods.
Mast & Rigging
The vessel is fractionally rigged with a standard catamaran rig of double spreader rig stainless 10mm caps, 8mm lowers and stainless steel turnbuckles, Sta-Loks on lower terminals. The rig is heavy duty from Allyacht Spars as befits a cruising cat. Sloop rigged with a furling genoa (ProFurl), the asymmetric spinnaker is flown from the bow sprit.
The sprit is presently not installed as it needs one more coat of paint.
Navigation & Electronics:
- RAYMARINE Type 1 M81120 hydraulic autopilot pump
- RAYMARINE ST 6002 control head
- RAYMARINE SPX-10 course computer
- RAYMARINE E-120 multi function chartplotter
- RAYMARINE DSM 300 digital echo sounder
- AIRMAR E66085 20 deg depth sounder transducer
- RAYMARINE ST 60+ wind instrument
- RAYMARINE ST60+ compass instrument
- RAYMARINE fluxgate compass
- RAYMARINE SeaTalk network switch
- RAYMARINE RAY218 VHF radio
- AIS receiver
- INMARSAT satellite phone
- RAYSTAR GPS antennae
- 48nm digital radome
- Internet / phone antenna
- Vessel's computer
- HP DESKJET J310 printer
- 1 x fully battened mainsail
- 1 x furling genoa
- 1 x asymmetrical spinnaker
- MAXWELL horizontal electric winch
- 12 kg BRUCE
- 15 kg DANFORTH
- 10mm chain
- RFD Coastal 4 person liferaft
- 1 x RAYMARINE LIFETAG
- 2 x PFD's
- 3 x 2.5 kg dry powder fire extinguishers
Dinghy & Outboard:
- Brand new 2.70m SVX Hypalon RIB still in crate
- TOHATSU 9.8hp outboard engine