2012 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50 DSEnquire About This Yacht
This yacht is a limited edition 'Black Label' yacht, they came with a raft of factory fitted extras such as BOSE speaker system in saloon, cockpit speakers, additional domestic battery, battery charger, 12v compressor for freezer, bowthruster, three burner stove and grill, LED navigation lights and more...
FOGG is a lightly used yacht and this truly reflects in her condition today. The yacht has no defects and evident to see is the very high standard of housekeeping.
Last haulout for routine hull care November 2018.
|Displacement||13400 kgs Dry Load|
|Draft||2.15 m (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||2 Plastic (500 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 Plastic (238 Liters)|
|Total Power||75 HP|
|Engine / Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Sail drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
This is the two aft cabin and forward owner's stateroom version. LED lighting throughout including accent lighting and reading lights in all cabins. The yacht has three CRUISAIR air-conditioning units, all cabins perfectly cooled. Entertainment from a PIONEER radio/CD player with BOSE speakers inside and cockpit speakers.
The owner's forward cabin has the island double and a generous en suite. The two aft cabins share the day bathroom just aft of the nav station. The starboard aft cabin has a neat drop down vanity arrangement.
All overhead hatched have blinds and bug screens, the saloon windows all have pleated blinds.
The condition of the interior is like new.
The L-shape galley has a double stainless sink with mixing tap and heavy Corian sink covers plus glass splash separator. The capacity for refrigeration is huge with a top and front loading VITRIFRIGO fridge and a top loading freezer, plus there is yet another additional ISOTHERM fridge / freezer built in under the nav station which runs on either 12VDC or 240VAC Plenty of drawer and locker space, the boat comes with all kitchenware, utensils etc.
- Double s/s sink
- Two fridges and one freezer
- ENO oven
- SHARP microwave
- Espresso machine
Two, hot and cold water plus a transom shower.
Two JABSCO electric Quiet-Flush. Holding tank for forward head.
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. CRISTEC 60 amp battery charger and new inverter. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- 12 volt house bank is 4 x 200 amp
- 12 volt engine battery is a 200 amp
- 2 x 60 amp batteries for bowthruster and gense
Charging from 2 x 300 watt flexible solar panels (2018), generator and main engine alternator, one spare onboard.
Electronics & Navigation:
- RAYMARINE i Series sailing instruments
- RAYMARINE 48nm digital radar
- RAYMARINE autopilot
- RAYMARINE chartplotter
- AIS Clas B transponder
- 75hp Yanmar 4JH4-TCE engine with SD50 saildrive. 450 original hours.
- ONAN 6Kva 230 VAC genset. 40 original hours.
- MAX bowthruster
- Three CRUISAIR aircon units
- DESSALATOR DUO D100 watermaker. The DUO is the first bi-powered watermaker system world-wide. It functions at the turn of a switch on D.C. (12 or 24V) and on A.C. (120 or 230V)
- Original deck stepped SPARCRAFT factory rig. In-mast furling main. Rigid boom vang.
- 2 x two speed electric winches on coachroof, 5 jammers for each
- 2 x two speed electric cockpit winches
- Davits (2018)
- Boarding ladder in transom
- Teak cockpit table
Storage is good on deck with a cockpit locker on the port side and a vast foredeck locker with ladder. This can readily store fenders, warps etc.
- TECHNIQUE VOILE mainsail (inmast furling)
- TECHNIQUE VOILE genoa (PROFURL gear)
- 6 person life raft
- 5 life jackets
- 3 life rings
- LEWMAR vertical windlass
- 50m of chain
- Anchor rode
- QUICK chain counter
Covers and Awnings:
Stem to stern sun awnings are in excellent condition. The bimini and sprayhood were new in 2019.
Complete of factory cockpit cushions in as new condition.
Dinghy and Outboard:
CHOLAMARK 2.5m c/w tube covers and SUZUKI 5hp.