2005 Bavaria Cruiser 50’Enquire About This Yacht
'A Votre Sante' is an exceptionally well maintained and very lightly used yacht and certainly never chartered. Only regretfully for sale, her owners have worked ceaselessly to improve their yacht. She comes to the market with a MASE 3.5 Kva generator, brand new sails, brand new bimini and sprayhood, new cockpit cushions and so much more..
The yacht is easily single handed, has all furling sails and a bowthruster.
Extras include two complete sets of dive gear, many tools, new custom fitted bed sheets and all cookware and utensils.
Your early inspections are highly recommended.
|Boat Name||A Votre Sante|
|Flag of Registry||Malaysia|
|Builder||Bavaria Yachts (GER)|
|Draft||1.85 m (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Plastic (350 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 Plastic (650 Liters)|
|Engine Model||D27-5 SD|
|Total Power||75 HP|
|Engine / Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Sail drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
This version is the four cabin layout, two doubles aft, a twin bunk cabin to port up ahead and the owner's double with en suite full full forward. The condition is remarkable and certainly impresses. Built at a time when cost cutting was not so harsh, the interior was built with finishing touches such as attractive rounded corners to doors and cabinetry as opposed to square cut to minimize building costs.
The yacht has marine air conditioning, water pump replaced in 2018, and there is one domestic portable unit. Eight 12 volt fans.
For entertainment, a bulkhead mounted flatscreen and CD/DVD player c/w two inside speakers and two in cockpit.
The galley, U shape and safe to use in the sea way, is equipped with ample storage, a top loading fridge of good size and a separate front opening fridge below. The three burner stove includes oven and grill. There is pressurized hot and cold water to the double stainless steel sink. There are Corian lids and countertops for everything to increase food preparation areas. There are 240VAC outlets in the galley for additional appliances.
Three showers, all hot and cold water.
Three, two electric and one manual, has holding tank.
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, shore power inlet and cabin outlets. VICTRON 2015 80 amp charger. Two inverters. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- House bank is 3 x 150 amp batteries (2018)
- Engine battery is a 150 amp lead acid (2018)
- Genset battery is a 150 amp lead acid (2016)
- The yacht's charging is from solar panels c/w MPPT controller totaling 500 watts, VICTRON regulated, 5Kva genset and main engine alternator.
- Three automatic bilge pumps.
Electronics & Navigation:
- RAYMARINE autopilot (rotary drive)
- RAYMARINE sailing instruments (2016)
- RAYMARINE VHF radio
- 25nm RAYMARINE radar
- RAYMARINE E80 MFD chartplotter
- Class B AIS
- Original factory rig, In mast furling main in excellent condition.
- 4 manual winches
- 2 electric winches
- Stainless steel arch for davits and solar panels
- Stainless steel pushpit that extends forwards to side gates
- Telescopic swim ladder in sugar scoop
- Teak caprail
- New 22'' MAGMA BBQ (2019)
- Brand new mainsail 2019 (in mast furling)
- Brand new genoa 2019 (furling)
- Brand new asymmetric spinnaker
- SECUMAR 8 person life raft (serviced 2019)
- 12 adult life jackets and 2 child life jackets
- First Aid kit
- Life ring
- Life sling
- Flarepack (ood)
- Fire extinguishers (2019)
- Fire blanket
- Emergency grab bag
- Electric windlass
- 25kg ROCNA
- 25kg other
- 25kg other
- 100m of 10mm chain
- 100m of 14mm nylon rode
Covers and Awnings:
- Brand new SUNBRELLA bimini and sprayhood
- New suns awnings
- All new cockpit cushions
Dinghy and Outboard:
- 3.1m RIB c/w tube covers and beach wheels
- 9.9 hp TOHATSU