1986 Brewer Pan Oceanic 46'Enquire About This Yacht
Another excellent Ted Brewer design hits our books. The Pan Oceanic 46 is a pilothouse, flush deck design with a good accommodation plan. The safe bridgedeck cockpit is generous in size and steering in cockpit or pilothouse a great option. This yacht has circumnavigated and comes to the market as a powerful heavy weight with some very desirable features. The 160 hp YANMAR engine and 5 KW ONAN generator are both relatively new... 850 hours and 600 hour respectively.
The yacht has sought after cruising yacht ratios.. Ballast / Displacement is 307, not in the super heavy division and her sail area of almost 1100 sq ft gives an SA / Displacement ratio of 16.90, so she sails readily and can accomplish good 24hr runs.
Fully equipped for extended cruising right now, the yacht is truly ready to go and only regretfully for sale.
A dependable long distance cruising yacht in the ownership of a very experienced couple, your early inspections are highly recommended.
|Boat Name||Batt 2|
|Registered||Antigua & Barbuda|
|Builder||Mao Ta Shipyard, (Taiwan)|
|Draft||1.60 m(Min); 1.78 m(Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||2 Stainless steel (240 Gallons)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 Fiberglass (800 Gallons)|
|Engine Power||160 HP|
|Engine/ Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Full forward is the double cabin. The snug saloon has good seating with a large folding dining table. The galley is particularly well set out and the bathroom is directly opposite. The raised pilothouse serves very well, good seating and excellent visibility of course. The pilothouse seat converts to a handy workbench with many tools stored in two drawers. The aft cabin has its own bathroom and is larger than expected.
The fitout is still in good condition, solid teak in abundance. The deckheads have all been replaced recently, it is white painted aluminium. Lighting is 90% LED.
The galley has everything close to hand and vast storage, the large forward facing countertop houses three 50 litre fridge compartments that share one huge holding plate.
- Double stainless sink (pressurised fresh and pressurised salt water)
- ENO 2 burner gas stove and oven
- 150 litre triple fridge
Two, cold water only.
Two manual c/w holding tanks.
Electrics & Batteries:
The yacht's AC system is 240 VAC and 110 VAC, a 240 VAC shore power inlet and step down transformer. 400 watt 240 VAC inverter (2019) and 300 watt 240 VAC inverter. CRISTEC 220/12 60 amp battery charger (2019). The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- 4 x 70 amp AGM OPTIMA house batteries (2017)
- 1 x 70 amp AGM OPTIMA start battery (2017)
- XANTREX battery management
- Two 90 watt solar panels c/w controller
- Two main engine 80 amp alternators
- ONAN 110VAC 5Kva generator
Four electric bilge pumps throughout.
Electronics & Navigation:
- RAYMARINE autopilot (linear drive)
- GARMIN 546S GPSmap, sounder (c/w Blue Chart cards for Hawaii, Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia)
- JRC LCD1000 radar
- STANDARD HORIZON h/h VHF radio
- STANDARD HORIZON fixed VHF radio c/w mic ext
- ICOM MA 500TR Class B AIS transponder (2019)
- IRIDIUM Go Sat Phone (2019)
- YANMAR HTP4LHA 160 hp main engine with HURTH MARINE ZF63 transmission has only 850 original hours. The owner has modified the salt water cooling with a fresh water option for after use. Electric oil transfer pump.
- ONAN 110VAC 5Kva generator with 601 original hours. Also has a fresh water option for after use.
- 18m alloy keel stepped mast and boom. Full height mast steps. Spinnaker pole.
- Standing rigging 10 years old.
- Plenty of rigging spares and good running rigging.
- LEWMAR winches, 4 st and 3 non st
- Granny bars
- Deck prisms
- Dorade vents
- Boom gallows
- Rubbing strake
- Stainless steel stern arch
- Mainsail (slab reefed)
- Genoa (PROFURL gear)
- Staysail (PROFURL gear)
Sails are all in good condition and all 10 years old.
- Inside steering (hydraulic)
- Cockpit wheel (wire to quadrant)
- MONITOR windvane
- MAXWELL 1500 watt windlass c/w remote
- 35 kg CQR
- 20 kg BRUCE
- 120m of 10mm chain
- 300m rode
Dinghy & Outboards:
- 2.8m AB Hypalon RIB
- 15 hp YAMAHA
- 5 hp YAMAHA
Very low hours on both outboards.
Covers and Awnings:
New bimini connects overhead to sprayhood for full cover. Full set of cockpit cushions.
- One DAHON folding bicycle
- MAKITA drill
- Electric sander
- Electric saw
- Fishing reels and gear
- Waterproof binoculars
- Spares for electrical, plumbing, engine etc
- Jerry cans