Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC ClipperEnquire About This Yacht
Here is a great cruising yacht for a couple or small family. 'Kamoe' has been a cruising home for Claude and Danielle for almost 20 years and they have always maintained a high standard of care, upgrading with new equipment as and when necessary. The interior is very well thought out, a good double cabin with en suite at each end, neat saloon with a raised saloon table and the machinery has been fastidiously maintained.
The centre cockpit is is a good size and movement on deck is safe and easy. All furling sails make for less need of going forward. The sail wardrobe is good, no sail older than 2014.
All of these yachts were individually certified by Bureau Veritas and will last the test of time.
Last haul out and anti fouling was done this year.
|Displacement||8500 kgs Dry Load|
|Length||LOA: 12.50 m|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Aluminum (175 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 Fiberglass (400 Liters)|
|Engine||Yanmar 4JH3E 56 HP|
|Engine/Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
The accommodation provides two entirely private staterooms, each with a generous sized bathroom. The forward double berth is 1.9m x 1.4m, has a small settee, wardrobe, shelves and lockers, with the bathroom full forward. The owners cabin aft has the desirable island bed, 2.0m x1.5m and the bathroom runs forward on the starboard side. Both bathrooms were one piece molded at the factory, good form and function.
Another nice feature in the saloon is the raised table and U-shape settee offering such panoramic views. The linear galley running down the port side works extremely well and has abundant storage space.
All upholstery is permanently covered with throws, dining table the same, and the joinery as a whole is still in excellent condition. All fiddles recently taken back and re varnished. An MEC 9000 BTU portable air conditioning unit (2009) keeps the interior nice and cool when in marinas.
For entertainment a SHARP flatscreen (2016) for DVD's from a PENTEC player (2015), stereo sounds from a JVC player (2018). Two interior ADAMS speakers plus a WEST MARINE speaker in each cabin.
Sensible linear design with double stainless steel sinks, chopping board over one sink, hot and cold pressurised water and foot pumped salt water. Abundant storage including three sliding vegetable baskets. A top loading ISOTHERM TP 2501 12 volt 170 litre fridge (2013) plus a 12 volt 30 litre WAECO CFX 35 portable fridge / freezer sited under the saloon table (2013). AGOR Microwave oven (1999). Two burner ENO gas stove and oven (2017). Rubbish bin.
No less than four opening ports.
12VDC KATADYN 160E watermaker (2000). 3500 hours, rebuilt February 2019 c/w new eccentric drive kit and new seal kit... Good for the next 1000 hours.
42 litre water heater.
Two manual JABSCO. One new in 2012 and the other new in 2019.
Two, hot and cold water.
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 240VAC, shore power inlet, distribution and cabin outlets. One AX 500 watt (2017), two AX 300 watt inverters (2018) and a 100 watt inverter (2014). CTEK Multi XS 25000 and CTEK Multi XS 7000 battery chargers (2009). The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- House bank is 4 x 150 amp deep cycle AGM batteries totaling 600 amps (2017)
- Engine battery is a 70 amp CENTURY maintenance free (2016)
- The yacht's additional charging is from three KYOCERA solar panels totaling 405 watts (2014)c/w PHOCOS CML solid 30 controller (2017) and a PROSTAR PS 30 controller (2014), a shaft alternator, all fully regulated, and 80 amp HITACHI main engine alternator, plus a spare. BM-1 battery monitor (2013).
One RULE 500 gph automatic bilge pump (2018).
Electronics & Navigation:
- SIMRAD AP44 autopilot control c/w rotary dial course adjuster. 4.1'' colour display (2019)
- NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack c/w high current NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and RF-25 rudder feedback unit (2019)
- B&G ZEUS series Broadband 3G radar scanner (2019)
- B&G VULCAN 9 Multi touchscreen mounted at helm (2019)
- B&G TRITON speed, depth and wireless wind pack. Includes multi purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with 4.1'' colour display (2019)
- STANDARD HORIZON GX2200E VHF radio c/w DSC and integrated AIS and GPS (2015)
- KENWOOD TS50 HF radio (2004) c/w SG230 smart tuner (2004)
- PACTOR 3 MODEM (2004)
- FURUNO GP32 GPS (2007) (new antenna in 2018)
- GARMIN 72H GPS (2011)
- PROBE INTERPHASE forward looking sonar (1999)
- ASUS 10'' Laptop c/w MAXSEA (2010)
- HP DESKJET 1510 Printer, scanner and copier (2014)
Original aluminium mast and boom. Inmast furling, double spreaders 10% swept. Spinnaker pole track. Rigid boom vang. Original Standing rigging, two forestays, double backs.
New B&G wireless masthead wind instrument (2019)
- 2 x LEWMAR #48 st cockpit winches
- 2 x LEWMAR #40 st cockpit winches. All sail handling from cockpit, lines led into cockpit via jammers
- Genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars
- Staysail sheet tracks with adjustable cars
- Dorade vents with large s/s grabs
- Stainless steel stern arch/davits
- Vented gas locker for 3 aluminium 5 kg gas bottles
- Two securing racks for kayak
- Pushpit mounted BBQ with 5kg gas bottle (2003)
- ZOOM SAILS mainsail, inmast furling (2016)
- ROLLY TASKER furling genoa (2014)
- ZOOM SAILS furling staysail (2016)
- YOULONG life raft ( next service is due in September 2019)
- 2 adult pfd's
- WHALE manual bilge pump
The steering is a hydraulic set up, autopilot especially for hydraulic systems. Emergency tiller for emergencies.
- LEROY SOMMER 1000 watt up/down windlass
- 20 kg CQR
- 50m of 10mm chain (2017)
- 40m rode
Covers and Awnings:
- Rigid dodger with front opening window
- SUNBRELLA bimini c/w drop downs for total enclosure (2010)
- Sun awnings stem to stern
Dinghy and Outboard:
LODE STAR 2.9m Hypalon RIB (2014). YAMAHA 15hp (2014).