2006 Beneteau Cyclades 43.3Enquire About This Yacht
Consider buying the second hand yacht of your choice with all equipment already replaced with new.. Sold by YBC to the present owner in 2016, this yacht has been completely refitted and brought into present day as an almost new yacht. Above decks you will discover all new replacements... new standing rigging, new halyards, new electric winch, new bimini, new stern arch and davits, new dinghy, new outboard, new wire guardrails, new life raft, new windlass, new anchor chain, new cockpit teak, new cushions, new leather helm covers, etc etc... Below decks, all manner of kit and equipment... new marine air conditioning, new fridge compressor and new holding plate, new batteries, new battery charger and monitoring, new solar and wind generator regulators, all new Raymarine navigation equipment... the list is huge.
The yacht has just returned from a yard for routine hull care (June 2020), two coats of JOTUN SEA FORCE 90 blue and PROPSPEED
The owner is a life long sailor and knows how to keep a yacht. His attention to safety, cleanliness and general good seamanship is rare to find all in one owner and his yacht is a true find.
Your early inspections are highly recommended.
|Boat Name||Altair II|
|Displacement||8980 kgs Dry Load|
|Draft||1.70 m (Min), 1.90 m (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||2 Plastic (250 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 Plastic (570 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||3 Plastic (240 Liters)|
|Total Power||54 HP|
|Engine / Fuel Type||Diesel|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
This is a three double cabin yacht, large volume and an exceedingly clean interior. Each cabin has its own bathroom en suite. Beds have new fitted sheets, new pillows and new pillow cases, two speed 12 volt fans. The owner's forward cabin shares air conditioning with the saloon, outlets in both, from a 10,000 BTU marine air conditioning unit, installed in 2017, last service June 2019.
The saloon table can also convert to another double berth. Two HELLA 12 volt fans, good lighting and a new central deck hatch maintain a comfortable saloon. The yacht has a total of six deck hatches, all opening except one above the nav station. There is a new spare LEWMAR LP 10 deck hatch.
Bulkhead mounted chrome hygrometer, barometer and thermometer.
The saloon upholstery was all new in January 2019.
The linear galley has all new equipment comprising of the following:
- Double stainless steel sink, pressurised hot and cold water plus manual seawater
- ENO EK 3200 two burner gas stove c/w safety valve and accessories (2018)
- Portable CHELSTAR single burner gas stove c/w spare gas cans
- 180 litre top loading fridge/freezer, CU 84 compressor and VD-09 DOMETIC evaporator (2018)
- Two COLORADO cooler boxes (2019)
- Much tableware, cutlery, cookware and utensils
Three, one in each bathroom, hot and cold water. New mixer taps and flexible shower heads in 2019. QUICK NAUTIC B3-25/125 1200W water heater. Complete set of new towels.
Three JABSCO manual, one in each bathroom. All JABSCO pumps replaced in 2018. Toilet seats renewed in 2019. Three 80 litre holding tanks.
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 120 / 230 VAC, shore power inlet and 110 VAC cabin outlets. PROMARINER 50 amp ProNautic 1250P battery charger (new in 2018) c/w ProNautic remote display, designed for 120/230 VAC operation at 60Hz (US) and 50Hz. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- House bank is 3 x 120 amp AGM PowerBatt POLLUX batteries (2019)
- Engine battery is a maintenance free (30x17x21 cm) YOKOHAMA Gold MF Series 12V-82 AH (June 2020)
- The yacht's additional charging is from a STERLING POWER ProAlt C Alternator to Battery Charger and 2 x 265 watt solar panels c/w MPPT 30 amp controller (all new in 2018).
- 1 Spare battery Charger QUICK- SBC 250 Advanced Plus DR – 12V-25A
- Back up HONDA EU 20i- 1.6 KW (2014) petrol generator
- RULE automatic bilge pump 1100 GPH + 1 spare RULE bilge pump model 27D-1100 GPH.
Electronics & Navigation:
Comprehensive sets of charts for Malaysia and Thailand
- RAYMARINE a 75 Multifunction Navigation Display (2017) with 2 units Navionics SD cards 31XG_N+
- RAYMARINE Autopilot Smart Pilot X5
- RAYMARINE autopilot P 70 control head (2017)
- RAYMARINE Ray 60 Fixed mount VHF Radio and RAYMARINE Raymic handset (at cockpit)-2017
- INMARSAT Satphone
- RAYMARINE ST800/P120 Thru-Hull Low profile transducer (replaced 2018)
- RAYMARINE tridata I 50. (2017)
- RAYMARINE RD 418D Digital Radar
- RAYMARINE AIS650 Class B AIS transceiver with antenna splitter (2017)
- Raymarine I 60 Wind instrument (2018)
- GARMIN G.P.S. / Plotter MFD EchoMap 52 Dv with two Garmin SD card.
Complete set of documentation & manuals.
Engine and Gearbox:
YANMAR 4JH4E (2006) – 56 HP:
- Engine Number: E 02729
- Certification number: M 140130344
- Continuous Power: KW 36.8/2907 min-1
- Fuel stop Power: 40.5 KW/3000 min-1
- Number of hours: approx. 4500 hours (could be less)
- Shaft drive. Shaft diameter: 30 mm.
- SHAFT SHARK 300 line & weed cutter Osco
Fuel supply line (hoses) were 100% replaced in 2018.
Cooling water system was completely overhauled during September 2018 and May 2019 general maintenance and most parts thereof replaced, including of cooler assy, water pump and pipes in May 2019.
A new engine room extractor fan VETUS Twinline B purchased and installed August 2019.
Gear Box: G.P.R. Model KM 35P 2.61/3.16 MIC No 10047. Opened in March 2019 for complete verification/cleaning.
A YANMAR flexible coupling (R and D Marine) for inserting between Gear box and shaft was purchased and installed in July 2019.
Propeller, anode and rope cutter:
AUSTRAL 19 X 13 RH 3 Blade 'Nibral' Compuflow Propeller: new April 2018- VEEM Performance Propellers from Austral Propeller Co. 60% blade area. Installed June 2019.
- Zinc sacrificial Anode: CMC05Z 1-1/4”
- One SHAFT SHARK 300 Line and Weed Cutter. Diameter 30 mm – TOR MARINE installed June 2020.
- New teak seats 10 mm thick made in 2018
- 6 cushions
- Stern sailing seats
- Folding central table 6 persons
- 1 shower hose and tap
- 2 compasses
- Gas locker (cockpit stern port side): 2 bottles capacity: 8.6L DOT-4E.240 Worthington Alu. 10. Door replaced June 2020.
- One locker (cockpit stern starboard side). Door replaced 2018
- Life raft storage compartment
A full replacement of all standing rigging matching original rig strength was made in August 2017. Parts supplied by HAYN MARINE, Connecticut USA and Sailing Services lnc., Miami USA The service was carried out by Yacht Worx Langkawi Sdn Bhd.
Many of the halyards and sheets replaced in 2017/2018/2019
A new Tri-Reacher whisker pole 408200UTS FORESPAR was installed for the spinnaker in January 2020, together with a Harken ST40- 2 speed down the mast.
Mast height: 15.45 m - Maximum air draft: 18.70 m
- 2 x HARKEN 40 ST cockpit winches
- 1 x HARKEN radial 40.2STEA12H electric stbd coachroof winch
- 1 x HARKEN 40 ST manual two speed port coachroof winch
- Deck organizers:
- On port side 3 Nos: from left to right: Spinnaker halyard, main sail furling reef (high) and main sail sheet.
- On starboard side 6 Nos: from left to right: Main rear track, reef halyard, main sail furling reef (low), main sail halyard, vang, genoa halyard.
- Spare HARKEN 40 ST manual two speed
- WICHARD GIB'easy boom brake
- LEWMAR genoa tracks
- New stainless steel stern arch / davits installed July 2017
- Mooring lines including one spare set
- 13 Fenders: 3 x F5, 2 x HTM4, 1 x A5, 1 x F3, 2 x A3, 1 x F2A, 1 x NNDF1, 1 x F1. All fenders but 3 are protected by marine blue fender cover
- Boat hooks
- 2 x 20 litre jerry cans for additional range
- 46.6 sqm fully battened mainsail c/w LEWMAR battcars and two slab reefs 32.3 sqm ZOOM SAILS genoa (2019) on PROFURL furler c/w LEWMAR pulley and XAS spinlock at cleat 80.0 sqm asymmetrical spinnaker in sock with bag that can be fitted on deck: good condition, purchased August 2017
- New 6 person BIB life raft c/w SOS kit (2018)
- OCEANSIGNAL MOB device (2018)
- PLASTIMO Gilet Pilot life jacket c/w harness and elastic tether
- 2 PLASTIMO harnesses and one other
11 Life Jackets: 3 PLASTIMO Storm 2 -L-; 4 Oscar -L-; 4 Marine UL Type II PFD Adult
2 WICHARD Life lines 11 m long
- EUROMARINE flashlight
- PLASTIMO emergency ladder
- Flare pack
5 fire extinguishers (powder) 1 new & 1 reconditioned in Jan. 2019
- Fire blanket
- Comprehensive First Aid kit (re packed 2019)
- MAXWELL RC 10-10 1200W (new 2017, with remote control and foot switch)
- New main chain G 43 ISO HT (10 mm) 200' long
- 20 kg ROCNA
- Secondary anchor 20 kg with 45m of galvanised chain 10mm and 10m of rope 22mm
- Anchor ball day-shape
Covers and Awnings:
- Weather Max Pacific blue lazy bag for main sail (new 2018).
- Sprayhood with galvanised steel frames: WEATHER MAX 80 Pacific blue (new July 2019).
- Bimini over entire cockpit new in 2019 (galvanised steel framing): Good condition.
- Solar panels supporting frames above bimini in galvanised steel.
- Steering wheels: leather covered and Weather Max Pacific blue protection cover pockets. New 2018.
- All winches protected by WEATHER MAX Pacific Blue cover pockets. New 2018.
- Jerrycans on deck protected by Weather max Pacific Blue covers. New July 2019.
Dinghy and Outboard:
- New AZUS Hypalon 2.30m RIB and new TOHATSU 5hp in 2018. RIB serviced in January 2020. Foldable anchor for AZUS Dinghy. WEATHER MAX Pacific blue cover for outboard engine.
- Spare sheets
- Snorkeling gear
- Hoses, buckets, shackles, pulleys etc etc
- Cleaning kit and materials