Custom Peter Beeldsnijder 44Enquire About This Yacht
Kozmic Blues is an extremely well set up globe trotting, blue water yacht in turn key condition. She is a Pieter Beeldsnijder design and was built in the prestigious Aluboot Yard in Hindloopen Netherlands. Her condition and lines attract attention and comment in every port and anchorage she visits. Kozmic Blues is a modified fin keel with skeg hung rudder that is fully insulated from waterline. After her arrival to Australia in 2014 she underwent an extensive refit over 3 years. Literally all systems have been gone through or replaced. This work was undertaken with a view of a circumnavigation. The teak desks were replaced in 2004 prior to her arrival. Unfortunately the refit took up too much time and the owners small son is now ready to start school and the owner says sell.
She is a joy to sail with an excellent turn of speed for a cruiser of her waterline length. Upon crossing the pacific she averaged 165 miles per day and in the trades the owner reports holding high 7's to high 8's for days at a time. She has current Simrad navigation equipment with radar overlay, AIS transponder, forward scan and on board WiFi to allow chart viewing on mobile devices. All maintenance is current, engine oil is fresh, transmission oil, new raw water pump (old as spare). All 11 winches have been serviced this year, the list goes on. She has a moderate chart inventory, Inclusive of all paper charts for Australia, Navionics chart cards for Australia New Zealand and the Asia pacific region. All safety gear included, Zodiac life raft new mid 2018, AIS PLB, crew jackets tethers ect. She has a current solar array of 727 watts, and a water maker. She is turn key ready and waiting for her next adventure!!!
The current owner is willing to give an appropriate handover and to assist with delivery if necessary.
|Boat Name||Kozmic Blues|
|Displacement||11000 kgs Dry Load|
|Draft||2.20m (Min), 2.20m (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||1 Aluminum (450 Liters)|
|Water Tanks||3 Aluminum (650 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||1 (45 Liters)|
|Engine||Vetus 4.80 80 HP|
|Drive Type||V Drive|
|Cruising Speed||9 knots (Maximum Speed)|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
The interior of this yacht is very attractive and a practical seagoing design. Joinery is a mixture of solid teak and teak veneers, deckheads good quality vinyl panels and plenty of lighting throughout.
Full forward the cabin has a bunk each side, plenty of stowage and well ventilated by fans and opening hatch. The saloon, all new upholstery, is a comfortable set up, has good lighting, CAFRAMO fans and more stowage. The boat does not have air conditioning but ducting is in place if that was a consideration.
The bathroom is to starboard from the companionway, then aft is the starboard aft cabin. The galley to port and the navigation centre is in the quarter cabin aft. This also has a single berth.
Headroom between 5' 10'' and 6' 4''. Entertainment from a KENWOOD CD and DVD player, 24'' flatscreen (12VDC and 220VAC) Two speakers in saloon and two waterproof in cockpit.
The galley is well set out with excellent refrigeration. One top loading 70 litre fridge with eutectic holding plate connected to an OZEFRIDGE air or water cooled 12VDC refrigeration unit (2017). Another 12VDC OZEFRIDGE freezer is sited in the forward cabin, 47 litre cabinet.
Double s/s sink, JABSCO pressurised hot and cold water (one spare pump onboard). ENO two burner gas hob and oven (2007).
RAINMAN 120 lph 240 VAC watermaker.
One manual head c/w plastic 45 litre holding tank.
Two, one in head and one in cockpit. Both have hot water. ISOTHERME 24 litre heater, shore power or heat exchanger.
Electrics & Batteries:
- The yacht's AC system is 240 Volt, 25m heavy shore power lead, shore power inlet and Galvanic Isolator. MASTERVOLT MASS SINE 24/1500 INVERTER 24V - 230V 1500W. VICTRON 24 volt 70 amp battery charger. The yacht's DC system is 12 and 24VDC. MASTERVOLT digital display via positive shunt
- 6 x 100amp POLLUX (new 2019 including new leads) coupled in series, linked in parallel for 24 volts.
- 2 x 12 volt LION sealed lead acid engine batteries with selector switch. The HF radio is wired directly to these.
- Solar System:
A terrific set up... One 327 watt panel c/w VICTRON 75/15 MPPT controller and two 200 watt panels c/w VICTRON 100/20 MPPT controller. These controllers will show voltage/charge data for four weeks via app and bluetooth.
- Main engine has a VETUS 75 amp 12 volt alternator, internally regulated.
- A portable HONDA 2Kva generator.
Electronics & Navigation:
- Rotary drive autopilot, two control heads, one on MFD and one at mainsheet for single handed sailing.
- STANDARD HORIZON EXPLORER VHF radio c/w command mic in cockpit.
- SIMRAD HH36 hand held VHF radio with GPS.
- YAESU FT897 HF radio c/w insulated backstay antenna.
- SIMRAD 4G radar.
- SIMRAD GPS in MFD.
- SIMRAD GPS for AUTOHELM.
- GARMIN 152 GPS for OPEN CPN.
- SIMRAD NSS EVO 2 9'' Multi Function Display c/w onboard WiFi.
- IRIDIUM GO satphone c/w marinepack (2017).
- Main engine is a 2012 VETUS 4.80, a 4 cylinder 80 hp motor with a mechanical HURTH V drive, 2.47 reduction, to a 3 blade MAXPROP feathering prop.
- serial number 082123-127099 BSO m10539504
Keel stepped, neutral double spreader, RONDAL extruded aluminium mast. Heavily rigged, new RONSTAN and BLUE WAVE stainless steel wire and turnbuckles were installed in 2014. 12mm headstay, backstay and shrouds, some 10mm. Three forestays.
DYNEEMA running backs. A NAVTEC hydraulic adjuster for staysail tension, backstay and vang (re built in 2018).
HOOD furling gear for the headsail and PROFURL staysail furling gear (re built in 2019).
The running rigging has been upgraded as required.. a new SPECTRA main halyard in 2018, new SPECTRA furling lines in 2015 and new genoa sheets in 2018.
- Stainless steel davits
- Vast forward deck locker c/w LED lighting
- Lazarette under helm seat
- Pole ( for wind generator, not installed)
- Wrap around pushpit
- Swim ladder
- Life raft bracket on pushpit
- Slotted aluminium toerail
- Dorade vents with s/s grabs
- HALSEY UK fully battened loose footed main c/w FREDERIKSEN CARS. Three deep slab reefs
- Genoa (furling)
- HALSEY UK staysail (furling)
- Gennaker (2018)
- ZODIAC 4 person life raft c/w GPS, E.P.I.R.B and water
- 3 automatric pdf's c/w harnesses
- 5 adult Type 1 life jackets
- 2 child Type 1 life jackets
- 4 harnesses c/w tethers
- Life Ring
- PLASTIMO Life Sling
- V Sheet
- Advanced Offshore First Aid Kit in Pelican case
- GME AccuSat E.P.I.R.B (2021)
- KTI GPS E.P.I.R.B (2029)
- Electric windlass (new gypsy and clutch in 2018)
- 26 kg ROCNA
- 100m of 10mm pwb chain, MANTUS swivel
- BRITTANY with chain and lead cored rode
- Salt water washdown pump (2018)
Dinghy and Outboard:
HYPALUX 3 metre air floor Hypalon dinghy. YAMAHA 15hp two stroke (2016) and MERCURY 6hp four stroke. Both outboards have been fully serviced.