Morgan Out Island 41Enquire About This Yacht
'Monkeys Business' was comprehensively refitted in 2005 and again in 2009 and then again in 2017 when she received a full repaint in Phuket. New teak cabin soles have been installed in the main saloon, marine aircon system installed, main mast re stepped and rig checked, new life lines, engine professionally overhauled. Morgan switched to Perkins 4-154 model engines later in production which provided a little more reserve horsepower for this heavy displacement boat.The yacht now only has minor items to sort out.
A good boat, well maintained and presenting very well.
|Boat Name||Monkeys Business|
|Builder||Morgan Yacht Corp|
|Length||41 ft 3 in|
|Beam||13 ft 10 in|
|Draft||4 ft 10 in (Max)|
|Fuel Tanks||1 (500 Liters)|
|Water Tanks||1 (600 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||2 Plastic (40 Liters)|
|Engine||Perkins 4-154 62 HP|
|Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Master stateroom aft with a queen berth (new high density custom foam mattress) and private head and shower. Forward stateroom features an over/under twin bunk, with a head and shower. Dinette converts into a double berth and the settee into a single berth. A new air-conditioning unit (2017). Lighting throughout with incandescent and LED lights. Ventilation by numerous opening ports (all new 2017) and six Hella fans.
'Seaward' two burner gas stove and oven. 600w microwave oven. Double stainless steel sink. 4 cubic ft fridge.
Two. Hot and cold pressurised water.
Two, manual Jabsco. One in each stateroom plus holding tanks.
Electrics & Batteries:
House bank: 4 x T105 Trojan 6 volt batteries wired for 12 volts totaling 400amps ( 2009) . Engine start: 1 x 600 CCA ( 2009). Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor system ( 2005). VICTRON MultiPlus Compact inverter/charger ( 2016)
Two 2500 GPH Rule automatic bilge pumps c/w alarm
Electronics & Navigation:
- Raymarine C70 Chartplotter/GPS and 18'' radar with overlay (new 2009) integrated with all other Raymarine systems ( various chart cards )
- Raymarine ST60 sailing instruments and sounder c/w Seatalk
- Icom VHF radio
- Raymarine S2 Autopilot (2005) with Raymarine hydraulic pump and HP hoses (new 2009)
- Icom M700 pro SSB radio
Ketch rig. Aluminium keel stepped main mast c/w Aquamarine LED Tricolour, anchor light and steaming light. The 2003 refit saw all 8mm and 10mm standing rigging replaced and STA-LOK turnbuckles installed., swaged atop. Wiring conduit was placed inside the mast and a new mast step put in place. Deck floods on mizzen spreaders. Both masts have lightning protection.
Two cockpit winches. 6'' lighted compass. 19' whisker pole. Dickensons gas BBQ. New 5mm 1x19 lifelines (2017) Fenders and docklines.
- Lee Sails 10 oz triple stitched Dacron partial battened mainsail with three reefs (2006)
- Lee Sails 10 oz triple stitched Dacron partial battened mizzen sail with one reef (2006)
- Supersailmaker 10 oz triple stitched Dacro100% working jib c/w uv strip
- Drifter - 2 oz wire fit 145% (2006)
- ProFurl roller furling gear
- 'Quick' electric windlass (new deck switch needed)
- 45 lb CQR anchor
- 225' of 5/16'' chain with 200' 5/8'' nylon anchor rode
- 45 lb Danforth
- 90' of 3/8'' chain with 150' 5/8'' nylon anchor rode
- 30' of 3/8'' chain
- 2 150' 3/4'' anchor rodes
Covers and Awnings:
Sunbrella shade cloth for cockpit. Cockpit cushions.
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6