Bruce Roberts MauritiusEnquire About This Yacht
This beautiful Roberts Mauritius has been in the hands of a very caring cruising couple and comes to the market as a very reliable cruising yacht. Not only does she have such a charming interior but many good upgrades and renewals have been undertaken in the last 1-3 years. The topsides have been re painted, hull re epoxied in 2016, decks re painted, new engine mounts, new cutlass bearing and much more.
The yacht has just been placed ashore for safe storage and awaits new owners.
|Displacement||12000 kgs Dry Load|
|Length||43 ft 0 in|
|Beam||13 ft 6 in|
|Draft||5 ft 3 in|
|Engine||Perkins Prima 50HP|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
A beautiful interior with two double cabins. The bathroom in owner's cabin aft has been set aside for storage, head may be easily plumbed back in, and the main bathroom in use is forward. Additional berths at both pilot berths in the saloon.The galley has bee re worked in 2017, fridge now used as vast storage and a new 12 volt WAECO slides out on a drawer at the nav station.
All LED lighting.
One in fwd bathroom.
One with potential for another in aft cabin as an ensuite
Electrics & Batteries:
12 volts, 3 solar panels, 80 watts each. 60 amp battery charger wired to Honda 2000i petrol generator. New batteries totaling 230 watts installed in February 2017. New regulator, additional power points in cockpit and chain locker installed July 2017. LED low consumption lights throughout. Four energy saving fans.
Electronics & Navigation:
AIS and GPS with splitter antennae. Lenova computer chart plotter purchased 2017. VHF radio, Autohelm 7000, GPS, Raymarine depth sounder. Aires windvane (available for reconnection).
Mast and spinnaker pole painted and reinstalled back on the boat in 2012. New external chain plates, halyards and sheets. Rigging readjusted and one replaced in 2015.
- 4 sheet winches 2 large and 2 medium.
- 2 halyard winches. 1 reefing winch.
- Granny bars at mast
- Spacious lazarette. 2 x galvanised gas bottles. 2 x boat hooks. 2 block and tackle for running rigging. Traveller with block and tackle. Cockpit teak storage. Cockpit teak folding table. Cockpit teak pilot seat. Cockpit teak flooring. 3 winch handles. Stainless steel stern swimming ladder.
- ARIES windvane
- Fully battened main sail in good condition.
- Recent headsail by Rolly Tusker on a Furlex roller.
- Cruising chute with sock. Various other sails included. Sails checked and reinforced in 2016.
4 harnesses. Lifebouy.
- LOFRANS Tigress electric windlass. Rebuilt in 2017
- 33kg Rocna
- 25kg Delta
- 45lb Bruce
- 200ft of 10mm chain
- 300ft of 20mm rope
- Electric saltwater pump installed in 2017 for washing mud off anchor and deck
Covers and Awnings:
Stainless steel frame SUNBRELLA cockpit cover and soft dodger
Stainless steel davit and framing including SUNBRELLA stern cover
Large SUNBRELLA awning stretching from cockpit to bow with headroom
Gas bottle, winches, windlass and hatch covers in SUNBRELLA
Dinghy and Outboard:
CHOLOMARK hypalon 3.10m with 8hp outboard