Carbineer 46Enquire About This Yacht
This Carbineer ketch has been sailed in comfort from Australia by a couple and has proven herself time and again in all conditions. The yacht is an excellent listing, has had good investments in refits and presents very well.
Excellent shelter in the doghouse plus the doghouse steering makes for very pleasant cruising. The yacht has had an interior revamp and is very attractive with light coloured bulkhead teak veneers, traditional deckheads and varnished trims.
In 2014 it had a full hull job, including all new ports, topsides faired and repainted with Awlgrip and masts removed and repainted. The standing rigging was replaced in Sydney in 2012.
|Location||Langkawi / Phuket|
|Engine||Mercedes Benz six cylinder|
|Genset||Aquavolt 6 Kva|
|Deck||Balsa core GRP|
|Builder||Carbineer Yachts, Melbourne|
|Fuel||1000 litres ( 2grp tanks)|
|Water||1000 litres (1 grp tank)|
|Speed under power||7 kts|
|Propeller||21'' 3 blade fixed|
Full forward the v-berth offering two singles or one double with overhead hatch and moving aft is a large bathroom that uses the full beam of the yacht, head to port, shower with tiled floor and basin to starboard. The saloon is traditional in layout, has a JVC car stereo and bulkhead mounted PALSONIC 12/240 volt TV with integrated DVD. Speakers inside and outside.
A domestic aircon unit fits at the companionway for marina use.
A secure working galley to port and forward facing nav station to starboard. The aft cabin is reached by a passageway on the starboard side. This cabin is roomy and has two singles.
The yacht has a great engine room, with workshop complete with vice, 240 volt bench grinder / belt sander adjacent, aft of the galley. Another large panel in the starboard passageway affords yet more engine access.
A great sea going galley with a vast fridge / freezer.
- RODEN four burner gas stove and grill
- ELECTROLUX microwave
- 12 and 240 volt 4 cubic foot fridge / freezer
- Single s/s sink c/w hot and cold JABSCO pressurised water and separate drinking water faucet with ceramic filter.
- Opening port
One manual. No holding tank.
Electrics & Batteries:
The yacht is a 12/24VDC and 220VAC set up.
- House bank of 6 x 300Ah wet cell batteries wired for 24VDC
- One engine start battery
- XANTREX 30amp 24VDC charger
- XANTREX 40amp 12VDC charger
- 300 watt inverter
- 120amp engine alternator
- Four solar panels c/w controller totaling 2400 watts
24 volt bilge pump plus an engine/belt driven bilge pump
Electronics & Navigation:
- TMQ AP500 autopilot
- SEIWA log/sounder
- SEIWA GPS / chartplotter
- Class B AIS transponder
- VDO wind instrument
- GME GX600D VHF radio at nav station
- GME RM600D VHF radio at aft helm
- CODAN 9390 HF radio
- FURUNO RD-30 navigator at aft helm
- KODEN MD Mk2 radar
Excellent condition ketch rig... AWLGRIP painted and new halyards in 2014. New standing rigging in 2012.
- BARIENT winches
- Dinghy Davits
- Granny bars
- Deck wash
- Swim ladder
- Partially battened mainsail (2006)
- Genoa on HOOD furling gear (2014)
- Genoa 2 (used)
- Mizzen staysail
- Asymmetric spinnaker in sock
- Storm trysail
- Life raft (last service 2012)
- 10 life jackets
- 4 harnesses
- Life sling
- Life ring
- GME MT400 EPIRB (new battery 2017)
- Offshore flarepack (2014)
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- GUSHER manual bilge pump
- MUIR 1500 watt windlass c/w remote (2006)
- 30 kg BRUCE
- 90m of 13mm chain
Covers and Awnings:
Solid hardwood / GRP doghouse. Blue SUNBRELLA sun awnings.
Dinghy and Outboard:
10' Hypalon CARIBE . 9.8hp TOHATSU and 5hp TOHATSU.