Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409Enquire About This Yacht
This very neat late model 409 has been lightly used since import. It has some good extras such as the additional water tank, giving a generous total capacity of 530 litres, a powerful 5 kVa Victron inverter/charger with high speed AC transfer switching c/w Blue power control and more...
Also, this is the performance rig yacht, upgraded standing and running rigging, and has a full set of storm sails and separate trysail track.
|Keel||Fin w/bulb & spade rudder|
|Drive||SD 50 saildrive|
|Water||530 litres (extra tank)|
|Speed under power||7 kts|
|Propeller||3 blade folding|
This is the most popular two cabin, one bathroom layout. This layout gives a more spacious saloon, the bathroom being further aft, to port of companionway, than the three cabin yacht. In this configuration you enjoy a very large master stateroom forward with a wide V-berth and an ensuite office desk. The cabin aft is also slightly larger than those in the three cabin yachts.
Accessible through the bathroom there is a large dedicated storage/systems space where an optional generator could be installed.
The interior as a whole is in immaculate condition, fitted blinds, HELLA fans, a FUSION music system and LED lighting.
- ENO two burner gas stove, oven and grill
- SHARPE microwave
- Deep double sinks c/w mixer tap
- Over sink countertops
- Top loading 12 volt fridge with three stage compressor
- 40 litre QUICK B3 220VAC water heater
One plus cockpit shower.
Manual JABSCO with 80 litre holding tank
Electrics & Batteries:
- House bank of 4 x 110 amp sealed
- Engine bank of 1 x 80 amp sealed
Automatic electric bilge pump
Electronics & Navigation:
- SIMRAD IS 20 depth Sounder
- SIMRAD IS 20 log speed
- SIMRAD IS20 wind instrument
- Class B AIS
- NEXUS 2500 DSC VHF radio c/w Navtex
- ICOM IC-M801E HF radio
- ICOM AT-141 antenna tuner
- SIMRAD AP24 autopilot
- SIMRAD NSS8 chartplotter (nav desk)
- B&G T8 chartplotter (helm)
- SIMRAD NSS8 GPS
- FUSION MS-WR600 stereo
The performance rig comes with DYFORM 7mm standing rigging, 10mm headstay and adjustable backstay. DYNEEMA running rigging. LED nav lights. Radar reflector. Wind indicator.
- HARKEN sheeting winches with jammers. The stbd winch is also used for mainsheet.
- Two HARKEN cabin top winches with jammers, port side is two speed electric (main halyard).
- Opening transom with telescopic swim ladder
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Fully battened TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA main c/w HARKEN battcars and lazy jacks
- TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA genoa on FACNOR LS 180 furling gear
- Gennaker UK SAILS
- TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA Code Zero c/w stemhead furling system
- Working jib UK SAILS
- Storm jib UK SAILS
- Storm trysail UK SAILS
- Life raft
- Flare pack
- First Aid kit
- Three fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Emergency VHF antenna
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump
- QUICK recessed windlass
- DELTA 20 kg
- Double bow roller
- 32m chain
- 45m rode
Covers and Awnings:
Excellent full length sun awnings, bimini and sprayhood. Insect and shade screens for all hatches.
Dinghy and Outboard:
New RIB. No outboard.