1981 Sloop Fortissimo 33'Enquire About This Yacht
The Fortissimo 33 is a great sea boat, later boats became the Mariholm 33. Designer Lars Olaf Norlin preferred to retain traditional qualities at a time when fin keeled production yachts were taking off. He did modernise the rig, putting a fractional rig on for extra tuning abilities.
This yacht has huge potential for extended cruising in safety and comfort at such an appealing price. She has a very good sail wardrobe, good windvane steering and may only need some new owner customising... interior, electronics etc.
The yacht was ashore for a couple of years and was re launched in this year with all new seacocks, new cutlass bearing, new PSS shaft seal, anodes and antifouled at the end of January 2019. The engine has routinely serviced.
|Designer||Lars Olaf Norlin|
|Builder||Allegro Båt AB/ Marieholms (SWE)|
|Displacement||4650 kgs Dry Load|
|Fuel Tanks||3 (80 Liters)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 (150 Liters)|
|Holding Tanks||1 (30 Liters)|
|Engine Brand||Volvo Penta|
|Engine/Fuel Type||Single diesel|
|Engine Power||23 HP|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller||3 blade propeller|
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Full forward the V-berth has a fill in to make a double and the bathroom just aft on the port side with a large wardrobe opposite. The saloon has a settee each side of the drop leaf table. Traditional forward facing hinged nav desk and secure sea going galley. The quarter berth, aft on port side is a good size. Headroom is 1.82m. Upholstery being replaced presently.
- PLASTIMO gimbaled two burner gas stove and oven.
- Double stainless sink
- Ice box
- Foot pumped fresh water
- Foot pumped salt water
One manual c/w holding tank. Head just re plumbed and refitted.
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Electrics & Batteries:
- 12 VDC system incl new house bank and separate engine start battery. (Please note that engine has hand crank start ability)
- DC charging from alternator and 50 watt PHOTON solar panel.
- AC charging from a new battery charger, installed in 2019.
- New bilge pump installed in 2019.
Electronics & Navigation:
- HAWKEYE depth sounder
- ICOM IC 324G VHF radio (new 2015)
- ICOM IC 725 HF radio
- GARMIN 76 h/h GPS
- NAVITEX tiller pilot (untested)
The mast and boom is SELDEN anodised aluminium in very good condition. Halyard winch and reefing winch. Full height mast steps. Anchor light. Windex. Steaming light. Rigid boom vang. Spinnaker pole, Telescopic jockey pole.
- 2 x ANDERSEN #40 st cockpit winches
- 2 x BARBAROSA #10 cockpit winches
- WINDPILOT windvane
- Gas BBQ
- Pushpit mounted gas bottles
- Slotted aluminium toerail
- Partially battened mainsail c/w two deep reefs. (excellent condition) (new stackpack and lazy jacks)
- Spare main
- Genoa on FURLEX gear (new UV strip 2019)
- Spare genoa
- Spinnaker c/w sock
- Storm jib
- Storm trysail
- 2 life jackets
- 2 harnesses
- WHALEGUSHER manual bilge pump
- SIMPSON LAWRENCE manual windlass
- 2 X 15kg BRUCE
- 45lb CQR
- 35m of 8mm chain
- Approx 30m nylon rode
- Extra chain in bilge
Dinghy and Outboard:
- 2.45m CHOLAMARK Hypalon RIB
- 2hp YAMAHA
Many paper charts. Spare 3 blade prop. Spare 2 blade prop. Engine spares and tools.